Production ready DBA services for MongoDB
Operational Support for your MongoDB environments.
The adoption rate of MongoDB database technology has far outstripped the available skills in the UK. Typically skills for MongoDB are developer led and with more enterprises adopting MongoDB there is a lack of strong production DBA skills. Onomi were one of the first partners to recognise this and have developed a team of MongoDB DBAs to provide an outsourced DBA service model to our clients. Our outcome based SLA’s and robust governance allows our clients to rapdily adopt NoSQL with the peace of mind that comes from working with a partner.
As a trusted MongoDB partner our services have been designed to complement MongoDB’s own support capability, extending it to create a truely managed service. Our DBA’s work closely with your team to handle in life changes, maintenance tasks and performance tuning, monitoring the deployment 24×7. Onomi also offers a range of consulting services to assist our clients throughout the full lifecycle.
- Production Support: A 24x7x365 DBA team looking after your MongoDB deployment
- Performance Tuning: Ensuring performance remains optimal
- Real Time Monitoring: Our MMS Monitoring overlay will be tuned for your environment
- Healthcheck: A best practice point in time review of the MongoDB configuration
- Database Design: Ensure the project gets the best possible start with our design & transition service Read More..
- Proof of Concept: A jumpstart package to design and provide a ready to POC environment
- Supported Versions: Supporting from MongoDB 2.6 onwards to 3.x
- Is your current technology choice still the right one?
- Are you considering MongoDB?
- What are the implications of moving the database to the cloud?
The re-platforming work package is designed to review both functional and non-functional constraints around the existing database environment and help you plan a transition to MongoDB. Engaging with the business and analysing the technical requirements Onomi can provide independent recommendations which help support a business case for re-platforming. Typically this work package also provides an execution plan for an exemplar build and test process aligned with the recommendations.
We’re excited to have Onomi as a partner working with us to help drive the benefits of MongoDB in the enterprise. Onomi is a great example of how our partner ecosystem is developing to meet operationally focused demand from customers running MongoDB in business critical environments.”.Vijay Vijayasankar
Couldn't make MongoDB Europe in London this year? Don't worry, here are the key takeaways! Only the second year of MongoDB Europe, yet the atmosphere is buzzing and charged up with MongoDB enthusiasts from around Europe flocking in to know and learn...