SQL Server Managed Service & Consulting experts with experience on some of Europe’s largest cloud deployments
SQL Server expertise available onsite and on Cloud…
Onomi live and breathe the Microsoft SQL Server data platform and we have vast experience in supporting a wide range of deployments from geographically redundant Always On environments to highly scalability Azure cloud architectures. As a leading SQL Server Managed Service Partner, Onomi have developed support & consulting services that are designed for today’s requirements, helping our customers to deliver a robust and high performance data platform.
As a SQL Server Partner and Managed Services specialist, Onomi’s managed services have been designed with today’s customer requirements in mind; whether your systems are on-premise or in the Cloud, our in-house SQL Server accredited experts are available to keep your databases fully optimised.
- Architecture: Data Architects on hand to drive best practice architecture
- Consolidation: Addressing database sprawl
- Cloud Migration: SQL Server Cloud deployment, Azure SQL and operational support
- 24*7 SQL Server Support: Outsourced DBA Support, monitoring, optimisation
- High Availability: SQL Server AlwaysOn availability & failover clustering
- Performance Tuning: SQL Server optimisation experts
- Back-up and Recovery: Improving recovery times and resilience
- Upgrades: Patch management and major upgrade delivery
- ISVs: Working with your Application Vendors to keep SQL Server optimised
Onomi have in-house accredited SQL Server Consultants who are available for onsite work and 24*7 managed service delivery. As a specialist SQL Server Partner, our Consultants remain at the forefront of latest releases and also have experience dating back to version.7.0, as such we’ve expertise in every imaginable architecture.
- SQL Server Database: Installations and performance tuning
- SQL Server Replication: Ensuing data availability
- Business Intelligence: SQL Server Analysis Services and Reporting Services
- Data Warehousing: SQL Server Integration Services
- Consolidation: Virtual platform and hosted environments
- Back-up & Recovery: Improving RTO and resilience
The Onomi team have been instrumental in the implementation and support of some of Europe’s largest SQL Server Cloud deployments and as such, have a wealth or real-world experience in how to successfully deploy SQL Server into the Cloud. From planning your Cloud strategy through to SQL Server performance management in the Cloud, Onomi have the capability to ensure a smooth transition.
- Cloud Migration Strategy: Helping customers avoid the pitfalls
- Re-Platforming: Ensuring the best choice of platform that is fit for purpose
- Cloud Service Transition: Managing the move to a Cloud or Hosted environment
- SQL Server Installation: Implementing SQL Server that’s configured for the Cloud
- SQL Server Managed Services: Keeping SQL Server fully available and performance tuned
- ISV Support: SQL Server performance tuning for application optimisation
- Cloud Partner Network: Azure, AWS, VMware, Openstack and over 10 key partners
Let’s be honest, unless you are a large enterprise, justifying and maintaining an in-house DBA team is expensive and difficult. Databases are however mission critical components and making sure that they are secure, operational and tuned for performance is...